Thorough Roof Inspections by J Wales Home Solutions
The First Step in Comprehensive Roof Repair
Regular roof inspections are critical to the structural integrity of your roof and the safety of your family. Many people only think to get their roof inspected when they’re listing their home for sale. But roofs take a lot of abuse over the years, and it’s important to check on yours often. This allows you to identify small problems before they become huge headaches.
Other events, like severe weather, hailstorms or the expiration of your warranty, make the need for a roof inspection more urgent.
J Wales Home Solutions provides comprehensive roof inspections and roof certifications to ensure that your roof is operating at full steam. Our team will carefully evaluate all aspects of your roof and identify any areas that need roof repair or determine if your roof needs a replacement. We’ll provide any insurance documentation you need as well as an easy-to-understand roofing estimate.
Our Roof Inspection Process
When we come to inspect your roof, we’ll take our time. We’ll ask you if you’ve noticed any issues and find out what you’re most concerned about. Then our team will inspect every inch of your roofing system, checking for:
- Missing, broken or torn shingles
- Cracked or missing caulk
- Excessive loss of shingle granules
- Rusted or missing flashing
- Rotten or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Sagging or rotten areas
- Cracks in the chimney or missing caps
- Sagging or detached gutters
When our inspection is complete, you will receive:
- An official report with photographs of any damage that we have found.
- Our recommendations about damage prevention, roof repair or replacement options, cost and energy savings, advice on roofing products, and a free roofing estimate.
- Fast and friendly customer support from our award-winning team to guide you through the claims process.
Schedule Your Roof Inspection Today
For your roof’s safety and your peace of mind, schedule a roof inspection today. Call J Wales Home Solutions at (817) 440-4436 to speak with a member of our team about what we can do for you.